Friday, April 10, 2009

How A Simple Thought Leads To Success

Nightingale-Conant's Special Promotions

When Dave Thomas,
founder of Wendy's, was in
the army, he came across a book that
described it. When he was discharged,
he put it into practice, and the rest is history.

Hugh Marshall, CEO of HRM
Enterprises, Inc., learned of it
when he was 17. He says, "I am
now 45. Using it, since my teens
I have made well over $120 million."

Gene King of Employee Resource Management, Inc. says, "Five years ago I went to work with two guys
who invested $10,000. Using it, we now have a
$30 million corporation that is just getting going,
of which I own 20%."

WHAT EXACTLY IS IT?

It's your breakthrough to
an extraordinary and fulfilling life!

Dear Annmarie Cunniff ,

Brace yourself for the most insightful view into success, wealth, and achievement that you will ever come across.

You are about to read the true account of America's most famous rags-to-riches story of a 13-year-old immigrant who not only realized the American Dream and set a standard of achievement during his lifetime that no one has yet duplicated, but left an even greater legacy — his secret formula that enables anyone to realize his or her dreams.

It gives me great pleasure to present this to you in two parts:

First, there's the information in this story. Then, if you find the formula valuable and would like to hear a recording in which the man who revealed the formula explains it step-by-step, I have an incredible offer that will interest you. The only catch is that you must hurry. Read on for the full details ...

Sincerely,

There are no limitations except those you
acknowledge. Whatever you can conceive
and believe, you can achieve.
Napoleon Hill

The Science of Personal Achievement

YES! I would like to discover the 17 key principles that Napoleon Hill researched to turn simple thoughts into life-changing accomplishments!

I'm ready to follow in the footsteps of 500 of the world's greatest achievers by ordering The Science of Personal Achievement program today, for 30 days - FOR JUST $1.00!

Try it for $1

If I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back. If I decide I want to keep it, I will pay the discounted price of $39.95, which is 50% off the regular price, at the end of my 30-day trial.

Try for $1 Now!

Chapter One

Could This Be What You're Looking For?

Thomas Monaghan, founder of Domino's Pizza, calls it "A great road map for being a success in your job ... and your life!"

Geoffrey Allen, co-founder of Source Digital Systems, stumbled upon it when he was 19. He put it to the test by planning on being a millionaire by age 25. It worked!

In a moment, you will hear how it's helped Brian Tracy, Og Mandino, Deepak Chopra, W. Clement Stone, and many others, but first let me tell you what it is.

I learned of it from my father back in the late '60s when I was working for him during the summer while I went to school.

My father was very successful. Eager to earn his admiration, I came up with an idea that I was convinced would make the company money. He liked the idea and gave me the go-ahead.

I worked hard and I put everything I had into making it succeed. But nothing went as I had hoped. I lost $17,000 (that was a lot of money back then), and found myself sitting in my father's office, telling him of my failure.

"I guess you want me to quit," I muttered.

"Quit?" my father asked. "... after investing $17,000 in your education?"

"But I gave it my best shot and I failed," I said. "I tried everything I could think of, but it's no use."

My father didn't say anything for a while. Then he calmly leaned forward and said, "Vic, there's something I've been wanting to share with you and this is the perfect time.

"If you take your idea and try this, I guarantee you'll make it work. What I'm about to tell you is the most powerful formula for achievement ever developed. It enables you to accomplish whatever you want. Don't give up on your idea just yet.

"With this formula, you can easily make back the $17,000 before the end of the month, and double it by the time you go back to school in September."

But I was angry: "Why haven't you told me this before? Are you just playing games with me? If you knew I was going to fail, why didn't you step in and say something?

"Now hold on a minute, Vic. There's a good reason why I haven't told you this before. You weren't ready for it. If I had told you the formula earlier, you wouldn't have believed me. Your idea is a good one, but something is missing in the way you went about it.

"There's only one way to appreciate the power of this formula. You have to put it to the test against impossible odds and see the results for yourself. Such a time has come. You're now ready to understand the brilliance of it. Here's the formula ..."

I must be thick, because as my father explained it to me, I couldn't see the brilliance in it. But I was so humiliated by my failure that I couldn't say a word. So I just sat and listened.

From the Depths of Despair to Sheer Jubilation!

With nothing to lose, I applied the formula to my idea. After the first few days, I felt as if I was wasting my time. Things were getting worse and losses climbed to $19,360.

But the following week, things turned around and money started coming in. Then, just three days before the end of the month, we made our money back and were at breakeven.

Breakeven doesn't sound like much. But believe me when I say that there are few things in life that feel as good as when you put your mind to a difficult task and you see the results that you're aiming for suddenly materialize.

I can clearly recall how excited I was as I read the daily sales reports and watched the dollars inch up toward breakeven. By the time I went back to school, profit from my little project rose to $21,900, and I felt quite proud of myself.

But something else happened. And it will happen to you, too.

As you find yourself facing an impossible obstacle - believing that you're doomed to fail - you simply do something with your mind that suddenly removes every obstacle and limitation. Then, as you see the desired results materialize, you will be mesmerized by your new powers.

You Will Never be the Same Again.

For the first time in your life, you will know that nothing can ever stop you from achieving whatever you want. No goal is too high.

This knowing — this inner certainty that you will succeed in your endeavors — will take you to levels of achievement that few people ever dare to dream of ... yet all of us are capable of.

Prepare yourself to read about one of the most amazing discoveries in the history of human achievement.

In chapter 2, you will learn about the man who developed the formula. In chapters 3, 4 and 5, you'll meet and get to know the remarkable man who made the formula public.

Pleasant reading ...

Chapter Two

America's Most Famous Rags-to-Riches Story

One hundred and fifty years ago, when a 13-year-old boy stepped ashore in New York with his parents and younger brother, he had no idea that he would one day become the richest man in the world.

This is the story of Andrew Carnegie.

He was born in 1835 in Scotland. During the Depression of 1848 in Britain, his father, a weaver, decided it was best to immigrate to America and brought his family to Allegheny, Pennsylvania, now part of Pittsburgh.

Being poor, young Andrew had to give up any hope of schooling when he arrived, and he quickly got a job in a cotton factory for $1.20 a week.

He studied bookkeeping at night and soon took a job in the office as a clerk. He prepared himself for advancement by doing each job to the best of his ability and seizing every opportunity to take on new responsibilities.

Through trial and error, he developed a personal philosophy that led to a simple formula for success that he followed faithfully.

Quite by accident, he had stumbled onto the same formula for success that had been used by all great achievers throughout history.

Guided by this formula, he accelerated rapidly at everything he did.

At 15, he took a job as a messenger boy in the telegraph office in Pittsburgh, and two years later, he was working full-time as a telegraph operator for the railroad.

When he was 20, his father passed away, leaving him with the responsibility of providing for his mother and 12-year-old brother.

He worked even harder. The division superintendent of the Pennsylvania Railroad was so impressed with Carnegie that he hired him as his personal clerk and telegraph operator. When Carnegie was 24, he became the superintendent of the Pittsburgh division.

To supplement his salary, he borrowed $500 to buy stocks in businesses that he understood. First the railroad and later in steel production. He became quite successful at it.

At 33, he had an annual income of $50,000 ($1,040,000 in today's dollars) and was toying with the idea of retiring to a scholarly life. But since he was now one of the largest shareholders of the Pullman Company, and a director of the Union Pacific Railroad, he couldn't.

He saw a growing demand for steel and much room for improvement in the way steel was produced. So he started his own steel company, the Carnegie Steel Co. Using innovative methods, he improved the quality of the steel, made production more efficient, reduced costs, and watched his business expand quickly.

Because of his efforts, the United States took the lead away from Great Britain as the foremost steel producer in the world in 1890.

He was now the richest man in America, and in a few years, he would be the richest in the world.

Then, in 1901, at the age of 66, Carnegie shocked everyone when he announced that he was going to sell his holdings and devote the rest of his life to giving away every penny he had for benevolent purposes.

He sold Carnegie Steel to J. P. Morgan, who used it as the nucleus for U. S. Steel.

Then, with the same enthusiasm and determination that built his fortune, he spent the next 18 years systematically giving it all away.

Had he lost his mind? Not at all.

In 1911 he wrote: "My chief happiness lies in the thought that even after I pass away, the wealth that came to me to administer as a sacred trust for the good of my fellow men, is to continue to benefit humanity for generations untold."

It may sound cliche, but Carnegie sincerely wanted to leave the world a better place. One of his first acts was to create a pension fund for his employees. This quote from his workers expresses the common sentiment toward him:

"The interest which you have always shown in your workmen has won for you an appreciation which cannot be expressed by mere words."

Inspired by the heroic but futile rescue effort in which a former Pittsburgh mine superintendent and others lost their lives in the Harwick Mine Disaster in 1904, he set up the Hero Fund to honor and financially reward acts of non-military heroism.

He gave a lot of money to causes: to establish the first great medical research laboratory in the U.S.A. at Bellevue Hospital in New York, to the Institute for the Blind, and to Madame Curie for her radium research. He also funded Carnegie Hall.

But his two main interests were education and world peace.

Believing that people in the teaching profession were underpaid, he established The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, a pension plan that looked after aging teachers.

Though he was denied an education, he knew the value of learning and was determined that everyone should have access to knowledge. His pet project became his free public libraries.

He made the following offer to communities: He would build a library for free if they agreed to stock it with books and maintain it.

Over the years that followed, he built 2,811 free public libraries. It was estimated that at their completion, 35 million people made use of his public libraries each day.

Most of his money went to build new educational institutions or fund existing ones. He created the Carnegie Institute in Pittsburgh, Carnegie Institute of Washington, and Carnegie-Mellon University, and he assisted more than 500 others, especially the smaller, lesser-known universities and colleges.

World peace was his other passion. He created the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, with headquarters in New York City and Geneva, Switzerland, and the Peace Palace at the Hague in Holland.

Being a full-time philanthropist wasn't as easy as Carnegie thought it would be. Each day, he was flooded with 400 to 500 "begging" letters. After each announcement of some large benefaction, the number would increase to 700 a day.

For instance, when it was reported that Carnegie donated a new organ to the church his father had attended, requests for new organs poured in from all across the country.

When it was over, Carnegie answered each of their requests and donated 7,689 organs.

Contrary to common belief, he did not require or encourage institutions to bear his name.

"I find it difficult to avoid having gifts for new things called after the donors. Carnegie Hall was called by me The Music Hall. Foreign artists refused to appear in 'a music hall.' The Board changed it in my absence in Europe without consulting me."

He said he didn't want to be remembered for what he gave, but for what he persuaded others to give. By building libraries, he inspired communities to fill them with books, asking only that they inscribe the words "Let there be light" above the entrance.

It's true that he was very public with his library project, pursuit of world peace, and the advancement of education for all people. But there was another side to him that few knew. One of his most enjoyable acts of philanthropy was the millions he gave away anonymously.

During his lifetime, he gave away 90 percent of his fortune. To this day, The Carnegie Corporation, the philanthropic foundation he created, still gives away millions of dollars every year.

But there's something else that he gave away that was even more valuable. I'm sure you've heard of the saying ...

"Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day.
Show him how to fish, and he can eat for a lifetime."

When Carnegie's formula for success became public, ... thousands learned how to fish ...

The Science of Personal Achievement

YES! I would like to discover the 17 key principles that Napoleon Hill researched to turn simple thoughts into life-changing accomplishments!

I'm ready to follow in the footsteps of 500 of the world's greatest achievers by ordering The Science of Personal Achievement program today, for 30 days - FOR JUST $1.00!

Try it for $1

If I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back. If I decide I want to keep it, I will pay the discounted price of $39.95, which is 50% off the regular price, at the end of my 30-day trial.

Try for $1 Now!

Chapter Three

Carnegie Reveals His Secret Formula

In 1883, while Carnegie was at the peak of his career, a boy was born to a poor family in a log cabin in the mountains of Virginia.

It would be another 10 years before this boy would own his first pair of shoes, and 12 years before he saw a railroad train.

Yet, this young man would one day become the advisor to presidents and mentor to millions. His name was Napoleon Hill.

"I discovered why my father named me Napoleon. I had a great uncle by the name of Napoleon Hill who was a multimillionaire. My father expected that he would leave some of his money to me on account of my having his name.

"But when the will was read, when I was 14, he had left out the entire branch of Hills from where I came. And I think that was the greatest favor that anybody ever did for me, because having had no inheritance, I had to go to work and learn to make my own money. The second great favor that someone did for me came from Mr. Andrew Carnegie."

While in his early twenties, and working his way through college as a part-time reporter, Napoleon accepted an assignment to interview Andrew Carnegie — the wealthiest man in the world — and write an article about him.

Carnegie, who was known as a great picker of men, saw something in young Napoleon that intrigued him.

Without Napoleon knowing, Carnegie tried a little experiment. During the interview, Carnegie carelessly tossed his secret formula for success at young Napoleon.

Then he sat back in his chair, with a merry twinkle in his eyes, and watched to see if this young man had brains enough to understand the full significance of what he had said to him.

Napoleon grasped the concept right away but was unprepared for what the canny Scotsman had up his sleeve.

Carnegie had finally found the person he was looking for. Now, at 73, he wanted to do more than just give away his money. He realized the potential good that his formula could do for others.

He answered Napoleon's questions for three hours. When the time was up, Carnegie said:

"This interview is just starting. Come on over to the house and we'll take it up after dinner."

Napoleon was glad that he said "come on over to the house."

"If he had said go over to the hotel and come back tomorrow morning, I'd have been broke because I had just about enough money in my pocket for the train ticket back home.

"After dinner, we went into the library and he talked about the necessity of passing on to future generations the sum total of what men like him had learned by a lifetime of trial and error. He said it was one of the sins of the ages that this knowledge was buried with great men when they died.

"Nobody had ever organized this information and made it available to the man on the street."

Napoleon couldn't understand why Mr. Carnegie was wasting his time on a cub reporter like him. He was curious and kept his ears open and mouth shut.

Carnegie went on to describe his philosophy — and formula for success — and explain what it would do for coming generations.

Then he said:

"Now, I've been talking to you for three days about this new philosophy. I've told you all that I know about it, about its possibilities and its potentials. I wish to ask you a question which you will please answer with a simple yes or no.

"If I commission you to become the author of this philosophy, give you letters of introduction to people whose help you'll need, are you willing to devote 20 years to research, because that's about how long it will take, earning your own way as you go along without any subsidy from me ... yes or no?"

"What would you have done if you had been sitting there in front of the richest man in the world, with about enough money in your pocket to pay your way back home, who had propositioned you to go to work for 20 years without compensation or without a subsidy? I knew I couldn't do it. I was certain of it. [Note: the reason why Carnegie asked him to do it without compensation will be clear in one of the following chapters.]

"Isn't it strange that when you put an unusual opportunity before a person, the chances are 1,000 to 1 that his mind jumps to the 'no can do' part of it immediately.

"I didn't know this at the time, but I learned about it later. Mr. Carnegie made up his mind that when he put the question to me he would allow me only 60 seconds in which to say yes or no.

"Sixty seconds, that's all. I didn't see it, but he was sitting there with a stop watch behind his desk timing me, and it took me exactly 29 seconds to make up my mind that I would accept."

Then, as Napoleon was about to leave, Carnegie said to him:

"Well, Napoleon, 20 years is a long time and I have given you a pretty tough assignment, and you have accepted it. I want to warn you now that you're going to have many temptations along the way, long before you complete your 20 years of research, to quit, because that's the easiest thing that a weakling can do is quit.

"I don't think you're a weakling. If I had thought so, I would not have given you the opportunity. But I do know that you need something to bridge over your temptations to quit if and when they do come.

"I'm now going to give you a formula that will enable you to condition your mind so thoroughly that nothing in the world can stop you from going ahead and completing the task to which I have assigned you."

Carnegie gave Napoleon a sentence to repeat — once at night and once again every morning.

He told him that by repeating this simple sentence, Napoleon would never quit until he succeeded.

This sentence, based on Carnegie's success formula, had the power to keep a person on track until he or she succeeded at whatever the person chose to do. Nothing could stop a person who repeated this sentence.

At the time, Napoleon was puzzled by it. But as he started his research, it all made perfect sense ... and Carnegie's genius was evident.

Chapter Four

Amazing Discovery: The Laws of Success

Carnegie made it possible for Napoleon Hill to meet hundreds of the wealthiest and most successful people in America.

To Napoleon's surprise, many of his friends admitted that they had accumulated their vast fortunes through the aid of the Carnegie secret.

It was an exhaustive project and it took 20 years, just as Carnegie said it would. Napoleon conducted more than 3,000 interviews with wealthy, successful people, though he ended up using only about 500 of them. Among them were:

Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Alexander Graham Bell, F. W. Woolworth, John Wanamaker, William Wrigley, Jr., Theodore Roosevelt, John D. Rockefeller, J. P. Morgan, Clarence Darrow, Woodrow Wilson, Harvey Firestone, Charles Schwab, Wilbur Wright, and W. Clement Stone.

Napoleon wasn't interested in people who were born into wealth, privilege, and power. He wanted to study self-made success stories — men and women who started with nothing, overcame the odds, and accomplished their goals.

His findings were an eye opener. It now made perfect sense why some people succeed beyond expectations ... while others, with equal abilities, fail so miserably. Here's what he discovered:

He learned that everything we do starts in the mind as a simple thought.

Whatever you think about, you will be drawn to. Taking that a step further, whatever you think about ... will eventually come to pass.

Your thoughts become the blueprint for your life — dictating what you do and expect from life.

For instance, if you think about misfortune, you'll expect misfortune to happen. And it will.

You've probably seen it yourself. A loser will quit at the first obstacle, saying, "See! Things never go my way! Why do I even bother trying?" And if things do go right, the loser says, "It was a fluke. I never win." They lose because they expect to lose.

Winners, on the other hand, think about winning. They are successful because they think of themselves as successful.

An obstacle that would stop a loser in his tracks becomes a small glitch to a winner. "No big deal," he says, and keeps on going until he succeeds. Napoleon saw this quality clearly in Thomas Edison.

"Thomas A. Edison was, without a doubt, the most interesting and the one from whom I probably received the most important aid during my 20 years of research.

"He had that quality of turning on more effort instead of quitting when the going was hard. Before he perfected the modern incandescent electric light, he tried more than 10,000 different ideas, all of which failed to work.

"He told me that if he hadn't found the secret of the incandescent electric lamp, at that very moment he would be in the laboratory working on it instead of wasting time talking with me. And then in a more serious note, he said, 'You know, I had to succeed because I finally ran out of things that wouldn't work.'

"And I've thought of that so many times, wondering why more people don't keep on keeping on until they run out of things that won't work."

Napoleon observed that people who succeed in achieving their goals start with a mental picture of the ideal outcome. This mental picture becomes the seed of their success.

Just as a small seed has the ability to grow into a towering oak tree, your thoughts keep growing along the same direction.

If you think about being your own boss, your mind will be consumed with that thought and you'll find yourself attracted to opportunities that lead you to achieving this dream.

If you want to take a year off and sail around the world, your journey also begins in your mind. Your thoughts will keep growing to the point where they become a reality.

Great wealth and achievement are no different. Everything you do starts as a thought.

But be careful what you think about. Pleasant thoughts become dreams fulfilled, while unpleasant ones turn into living nightmares.

During his research, Napoleon came across countless examples proving that whatever you can conceive and believe, you will achieve.

But there's more to it than just thinking up an idea. Most seeds never take root or come to fruition. Here's why.

In the same way that a seed needs things such as water, light, and nutrients to grow, so do your thoughts. And that's the genius behind Carnegie's formula. Carnegie didn't only think big, he discovered an easy way to make his thoughts become realities — quicker and easier than any other method ever developed.

When he instructed young Napoleon Hill to repeat a sentence each night and morning, he knew exactly what he was doing. This simple sentence was programming Napoleon's thoughts to see his goal fulfilled, enabling him to stay on track until he succeeded. And it worked.

Napoleon persevered for 20 years. In 1928, his research was completed and he published his findings in a book called The Laws of Success. Over the next nine years, he refined his research and published his famous bestseller, Think and Grow Rich. This book literally changed the history of human development and started the self-improvement movement.

But, while Think and Grow Rich explained the principle of how to achieve extraordinary success, something was missing ...

The Science of Personal Achievement

YES! I would like to discover the 17 key principles that Napoleon Hill researched to turn simple thoughts into life-changing accomplishments!

I'm ready to follow in the footsteps of 500 of the world's greatest achievers by ordering The Science of Personal Achievement program today, for 30 days - FOR JUST $1.00!

Try it for $1

If I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back. If I decide I want to keep it, I will pay the discounted price of $39.95, which is 50% off the regular price, at the end of my 30-day trial.

Try for $1 Now!

Chapter Five

The Missing Success Ingredient

Napoleon Hill knew something was wrong. In Think and Grow Rich he wrote of 16 principles of success — the foundation of all great wealth and achievement.

He fully explained these principles and gave detailed instructions on how to cultivate them and make them part of daily life.

Many who followed the instructions did achieve great success, wealth, and power.

But there were also many who fell short of success, or who even failed.

This troubled Napoleon, so he resumed his research.

He felt he must've overlooked something in his formula — a missing ingredient that all the people who did succeed had in their lives, perhaps without even knowing it — and which the people who failed did not have.

It took another 20 years of searching, questioning, probing, and prying before Napoleon, in 1948, at the age of 65, finally found the missing ingredient — the 17th principle.

He called the 17th principle of success The Cosmic Habitforce — the master ingredient — the unifying agent that lets the other 16 principles work in harmony.

Napoleon finally understood why some people, despite their diligence, had failed while others, with identical effort, had succeeded.

It had long been clear to him why Carnegie asked him to undertake this task without pay.

Carnegie knew that unless Napoleon learned the secrets of success himself and applied them to his own life, the research would be merely academic ... of no practical use to anybody.

In the course of discovering and teaching the secrets of success, Napoleon had himself become immensely successful and wealthy.

In 1948, Napoleon Hill renamed his life's work The Science of Personal Achievement The 17 Universal Principles of Success.

It can be safely said that Napoleon Hill has created more millionaires than anyone else in history. There is scarcely a company of major size in the U.S.A. that does not have one or more executives or top-bracket salespeople whose success was attained through the inspiration of his principles of success. Here's one success story ...

Chapter Six

Two Men Inspired by the Same Dream

In the early '50s, my father, Lloyd Conant, found Napoleon Hill's book in a Chicago bookstore, and it changed his life.

A couple of years later, he met a man whose life had also been transformed by Napoleon Hill's book, Earl Nightingale, who said:

"I don't think a day has gone by where the influence of The Science of Personal Achievement has not shaped my life in every way. Within a week of discovering the formula, I doubled my salary. And then, just to make sure, I deliberately redoubled it. I have since come to take such things for granted. Since then, I have been able to get everything I set my mind upon."

Earl and Lloyd had an idea for something that had never been done before. Inspired by Napoleon Hill's formula, they decided to join forces and make their idea work.

Napoleon Hill warns that your family and friends will be your biggest critics. And sure enough, everyone thought these two were nuts.

But that didn't stop them. They saw a need and were convinced that they could successfully address that need. Their idea was simple:

They noticed that people who want to achieve their dream need more than a burning desire. They need know-how.

My father's theory was that the best know-how comes from people who've already discovered how to achieve the things that others are looking for. He wanted to publish this know-how ... but with a difference. He said:

"Audio has a big advantage over books. When you hear the actual person who discovered this knowledge talk about it in their own words, their emotion and passion INTENSIFIES the message in your mind. It's like a classical musician getting instruction directly from Mozart and Beethoven, or an artist taking lessons from Michelangelo and Picasso.

"That's impossible with books."

Earl and my father convinced successful people to let them tape-record their words of wisdom. And following Napoleon Hill's formula, they watched their idea grow into a reality ... and their dream come true.

Today, nearly 50 years later, with more than half a million loyal customers, Nightingale-Conant is the world's largest producer of educational audio programs.

And it's no accident that one of our biggest sellers continues to be Napoleon Hill's classic, The Science of Personal Achievement : The 17 Universal Principles of Success — the program has created more millionaires and more accomplished men and women than any other program in our history.

The Science of Personal Achievement

YES! I would like to discover the 17 key principles that Napoleon Hill researched to turn simple thoughts into life-changing accomplishments!

I'm ready to follow in the footsteps of 500 of the world's greatest achievers by ordering The Science of Personal Achievement program today, for 30 days - FOR JUST $1.00!

Try it for $1

If I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back. If I decide I want to keep it, I will pay the discounted price of $39.95, which is 50% off the regular price, at the end of my 30-day trial.

Try for $1 Now!

Chapter Seven

Breaking Free of the Impossible

Not long ago, I was taking a limo from LaGuardia airport to a Manhattan hotel. The driver kept looking at me in his rearview mirror. Finally he asked, "You look familiar. Are you a movie star?"

"Sorry to disappoint you," I chuckled.

"A TV journalist or something?"

"No. Just a simple publisher from Chicago."

What do you publish?" he asked.

"Self-improvement programs on audio."

Exploding with sudden delight he shouted, "Conant! You're Vic Conant!"

"You're right. How did you know?"

"I see your face each time your catalog arrives in the mail. I'm one of your customers.

It's a pleasure to meet you. Wow, this is my lucky day. If it weren't for you, I'd still be driving a cab for someone else. This is my car!" he said proudly.

"Congratulations," I said.

"I've got six cars on the road. My goal is to have a dozen by May 12th next year. That's my birthday. But it looks like I'll reach my goal by Christmas. And it's all thanks to you."

"I don't think I can take the credit," I said. But he didn't hear me because he continued, quite excited and almost out of breath ...

"A few years ago, my brother-in-law lent me one of your programs. Napoleon Hill. I listened to him while I drove the night-shift, and he opened my eyes."

"How?" I asked.

"I stopped seeing my situation as impossible."

"Impossible?"

"Yeah. Impossible. Full of limitations. When I was young, I had a lot of dreams for the future. But as time went by, one thing led to another, and before I knew it, I became kind of stuck. You know how it is. And I couldn't see a way out.

"But Napoleon Hill's insight changed things. I realized that everything is possible and that it was only my personal beliefs that limited me. From that moment, I said goodbye to the impossible. Since then, I've felt freer than I had ever felt in my life ... completely free of limitations."

He paused for a moment, then laughed, "Do you want to know the funny part?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"I felt like an idiot when I suddenly saw the opportunities that had always been staring me in the face. I could've kicked myself for all those wasted years. Until my blinders were off, I didn't know I was wearing them."

"What did you see?"

"I saw an opportunity to buy my own car and I grabbed it. It took a while before I bought my second car. The third one came quicker. And the last three almost fell into my lap."

"So business is good?" I asked.

"That's the odd thing. At first, I thought I was working for myself to make more money, which I am, but the big kick is the high I get from running my own show, seeing my dreams materialize, and having more control over my life."

Now It's Your Turn ...

See it for yourself. Napoleon Hill will not only show you that anything is possible, he will show you an easy way to make it possible.

Here's what you'll learn in The Science of Personal Achievement :

SESSION 1: Andrew Carnegie's Secret.

SESSION 2: Principle 1, the starting point for all of your achievement, initiative, and direction.

SESSIONS 3 & 4: Principle 2, "The Master Mind Principle," shows you the secret of how to reach your goals faster, and make a lot of money, by harnessing other people's abilities.

SESSIONS 5 & 6: Principle 3 makes it easy to turn your aims and desires into their physical or financial form.

SESSION 7: Principle 4 is your greatest asset and liability because it gives the power to get along with people harmoniously. Principle 5 explains why the world's largest and fastest-growing corporations are so successful and will continue to grow.

SESSION 8: Principle 6 gives you the courage needed to complete everything you start. Principle 7 enables you to direct your thoughts, control your emotions, and ordain your destiny. Principle 8 lets you focus your attention — even letting your mind work for you while you sleep.

SESSION 9: Principle 9, the salesperson's trick, makes other people putty in your hands. Principle 10, "The Workshop of the Soul," lets you see what everyone else is blind to. Opportunities will pour in.

SESSION 10: Principle 11 shows how adversity and defeat are a blessing in disguise. Principle 12 enables you to do more in less time, and with less money.

SESSION 11: Principle 13 is the starting point of all riches — money and otherwise. Principle 14 teaches you how to make surprisingly better choices.

SESSION 12: Principle 15 coordinates all the other principles and sets all ideas into motion. Principle 16 is a priceless asset that gives you great personal power. Principle 17 "The Cosmic Habitforce" is the one natural law into which all other laws resolve themselves.

When you understand this principle, you'll be able to weave unpleasant circumstances into something useful. Once you can do that, you will be on the road to success.

Recorded Live!
This program is presented just as if Napoleon Hill were alive and speaking to you today.

Transitions and certain bridge passages are spoken by a narrator, but the bulk of the program is delivered by Napoleon Hill himself. You will be listening to the original master in person! You will hear his words, his voice, his inflections and emphasis. You'll find it amazing!

From the 1950s until his death in 1970 at the age of 83, Napoleon Hill devoted himself to writing and to giving seminars, and radio lectures. Recordings were often made at those seminars and lectures. Luckily, many have been preserved.

The project of recreating Napoleon Hill's work as an audio program was a painstaking labor of love. We combed the archives from old recordings made at his lectures and seminars.

We found many bits and pieces, some quite primitive, that had to be electronically reconditioned. But there were many gaps. So we wrote bridge passages for a narrator that would connect the bits and pieces.

When you hear it, two remarkable things will happen to you: You'll be transported back in time and you'll be informed and inspired as you look to the future.

A Final Word ...
With 70 years of success stories, we could easily fill volumes of books with the thousands of testimonial letters that Napoleon Hill, The Napoleon Hill Foundation, Nightingale-Conant, and the publishers of Napoleon Hill's books have received. Here are just some of the recent comments:

  • Brian Tracy, Author: The Psychology of Achievement
    "The impact that The Science of Personal Achievement will have on your life is immediate, magical, and profound. It will improve your attitudes, your self-image, your health, and relationships. But most importantly, it will empower you to create a future of wealth, success, and happiness."


  • Dr. Deepak Chopra, Author: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
    "One has only to look at the incredible legacy of Napoleon Hill's teachings — 60 years of untold millions — to realize how absolutely essential his work is to creating a life of maximum personal success."

  • Og Mandino, Author and Lecturer
    "During the past 25 years, I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves. But I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing, if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life."

  • Ron Martin & Art Parent, Empress Pearls
    "We know that what we give will come back to us many fold. Everything Napoleon Hill wrote about helping others in The Laws of Success is true!"

  • Paul Owen, Owen Industries
    "When I came across the writings of Napoleon Hill, and read the stories of people who had overcome great obstacles, I began to think that, maybe, I still had a chance. By applying Napoleon Hill's principles, I reached my goal not in 10 years, but in 7."

  • Scott DeGarmo, Success magazine
    "Sitting across from me was a dynamic, attractive CEO, Aggie Jordan, who spent 14 years in a convent. At 36 she left, later marrying, and founding a business. Her $14 million 400-employee Dallas-based company, Jordan-DeLaurenti Inc., provides training and contract services. Like other CEOs, Aggie Jordan had read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, first published during the depression. 'I still read it two or three times a year,' she says."

  • Eric R. Voth, P&S Ambulance
    "My partner and I have used Napoleon Hill's principles of success to grow our business into a company that operates in two states and employs about 300 people. Our sales are over $12 million annually."

  • Michael S. Mathews, Financial Group
    "In 2 months, I earned 18 times what I used to earn!"

Now, it's your turn. Find out how Napoleon Hill's amazing 17 principles will change your life, just as they've changed the lives of so many others. Order The The Science of Personal Achievement today risk-free — and get ready to achieve the impossible!

The Science of Personal Achievement

YES! I would like to discover the 17 key principles that Napoleon Hill researched to turn simple thoughts into life-changing accomplishments!

I'm ready to follow in the footsteps of 500 of the world's greatest achievers by ordering The Science of Personal Achievement program today, for 30 days - FOR JUST $1.00!

Try it for $1

If I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back. If I decide I want to keep it, I will pay the discounted price of $39.95, which is 50% off the regular price, at the end of my 30-day trial.

Try for $1 Now!

Promotional Information:
Receive 50% off the retail price of $79.95 for 6 CDs, CD Workbook, plus shipping, handling, and applicable sales tax. This offer extends to Nightingale-Conant Subscribers ONLY and is valid with email promotion code INPx142v14. The code INPx142v14 must appear (or can be entered) as your Promotion Code during checkout. Discount available only online and cannot be used with any other offer.

Guarantee:
At Nightingale-Conant we stand behind our programs 100%. If you decide at any time within the next 12 months that your CD or DVD program is not for you, simply return your selection(s) for an exchange or a refund.

Email Account Management:
You are subscribed with the email address ncreply2@nightingale.lyris.net. To ensure that your Promotions gets delivered to your inbox, please add our address ncreply2@nightingale.lyris.net to your email Address Book or Safe List now. If you wish to stop receiving Nightingale-Conant's Promotions, click on the link below, uncheck the boxes corresponding to the newsletters you wish to stop receiving, and submit your changes. Remove me.

Nightingale-Conant Corporation. 6245 West Howard St.,
Niles, IL 60714 1-800-557-1660

No comments: