Friday, February 6, 2009

You Can Heal Your Life

Nightingale-Conant World Leader in Personal Development Since 1960
Call Toll Free: 1.800.557.1660

More than any other, Wayne Dyer can help us transcend and transform our very existence.

He's done it again... in a most surprising way!

— Vic Conant

Dear Annmarie Cunniff ,

As a longtime friend and fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer, I've come to expect everything he does to help make lives just a little more complete.

That's before I had the privilege to watch his amazing new movie, Ambition to Meaning: Finding Your Life's Purpose. Today, I believe this is the one that can answer your questions and give you the inspiration to ... complete your life.

From the creators of You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie comes a compelling portrait of three modern lives in need of new direction and new meaning. In his first-ever movie, Wayne Dyer explores the spiritual journey in the second half of life when we long to find the purpose that is our unique contribution to the world.

Filmed on coastal California's spectacular Monterey Peninsula, Ambition to Meaning captures every person's mid-life longing for a more purposeful, soul-directed life.

"I am 68 years old and I have a new career. When I was asked to do this film, I didn't think 'I'm too old to do something I've never done before.' I thought 'I am open to everything. I am willing to change and to learn.' I' m more proud of this film than of anything I've ever done before."

- Wayne Dyer

Order Ambition to Meaning now and you also receive the Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life Perpetual Flip Calendar for free.

Sincerely,

Vic Conant - Chairman, Nightingale-Conant


Email Account Management:
You are subscribed with the email address ncreply2@nightingale.lyris.net. To ensure that your Promotions gets delivered to your inbox, please add our address ncreply2@nightingale.lyris.net to your email Address Book or Safe List now. If you wish to stop receiving Nightingale-Conant's Promotions, click on the link below, uncheck the boxes corresponding to the newsletters you wish to stop receiving, and submit your changes. Remove me.

Nightingale-Conant Corporation. 6245 West Howard St.,
Niles, IL 60714 1-800-557-1660

No comments: